Peppermint Shaving Soap
Peppermint fragranced shaving soap.
Handmade in the UK, this peppermint scented luxury shaving soap from Norse produces a rich, luxurious lather that helps your razor glide over your skin to achieve a perfect shave. Designed to fit perfectly into the Norse wooden shaving bowl. Also available in sandalwood.
Directions for use:
– Wet your skin with warm water; this softens the hair and relaxes the skin muscles making shaving easier
– Dip your shaving brush into hot water, then use a circular motion with the brush on the soap to create a rich lather
– Use the brush to apply the lather to your skin, allowing the brush to lift the hairs, making them easier to shave
– Shave with the direction of hair growth
General shaving tips
– Shower or bathe before shaving, or warm the skin with a hot flannel
– Use plenty of hot water and shave in a warm environment
– Use a quality shaving brush with good shaving soap
– Brush in a circular motion to lift the hairs
– Shave in the direction of hair growth, never against the grain
– Rinse the blade frequently in hot water
– Rinse skin well with cool water and gently pat dry
– After shaving use a good quality moisturiser
– Avoid applying alcohol-based products to the skin after shaving
Our owner and founder, Iain, is a man with a face. True story. He has a pretty splendid beard and much as he wanted a sweet smelling and itch free face mane, he was getting pretty fed up of being a grease monkey with no pennies left in his pocket in his search for an epic beard product. Thus, Norse was born.
At Norse we make naturally great grooming products for the bearded, smooth-faced and mustachioed men of the world, but our products are great for women too – no judgement here about what you want to shave.
Potassium Stearate, Sodium Stearate, Potassium Tallowate, Aqua, Potassium Cocoate, Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Parfum, Glycerine, Limonene, Potassium Hydroxide, Linalool, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Sodium Hydroxide