Supremely moisturising aftershave balm.
Handmade in the UK, this vegan friendly aftershave balm was designed to repair skin damaged by shaving, but it’s also a fantastic general purpose moisturiser and hand cream. Not just for the smooth of skin, this is also ideal for gardeners, DIYers, runners, or just anyone who needs to take care of their hardworking skin.
General shaving tips
– Shower or bathe before shaving, or warm the skin with a hot flannel
– Use plenty of hot water and shave in a warm environment
– Use a quality shaving brush with good shaving soap
– Brush in a circular motion to lift the hairs
– Shave in the direction of hair growth, never against the grain
– Rinse the blade frequently in hot water
– Rinse skin well with cool water and gently pat dry
– After shaving use a good quality moisturiser – like this one!
– Avoid applying alcohol-based products to the skin after shaving
Our owner and founder, Iain, is a man with a face. True story. He has a pretty splendid beard and much as he wanted a sweet smelling and itch free face mane, he was getting pretty fed up of being a grease monkey with no pennies left in his pocket in his search for an epic beard product. Thus, Norse was born.
At Norse we make naturally great grooming products for the bearded, smooth-faced and mustachioed men of the world, but our products are great for women too – no judgement here about what you want to shave.
Shea Butter, Aqua, Jojoba, Sweet Almond Oil, Aloe, Glycerin, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate